At Lagarllito's Garden, our bilingual education helps build a foundation for the life-long process of learning. Your child will experience a thorough, early childhood learning program in a multi-cultural environment. We welcome all students, whether they are just beginning their journey into the Spanish language, or are looking to extend their Spanish exposure.
Explore our website and feel free to contact me with questions either in Spanish or English.
-Rocio Gannaway, Director
Philosophy and Program Description
Lagarllito's Garden is dedicated to providing exemplary services to children and their families. We recognize and expect the uniqueness and potential of each child through their development. The children are active participants in learning.
Lagarllito's Garden is a bilingual school with lessons taught 80 to 100 percent in Spanish, emphasizing multi-cultural learning. Lagarllito's Garden's goal is for all our children to graduate from the school with a good understanding of the Spanish language and the Latino culture.
Whether your child is a toddler, preschooler or of school age, Lagarllito's Garden can offer your child:
- Professional staff (Spanish and English)
- Excellent curriculum in Spanish and English
- Appropriate computer programs
- Introduction to dancing, music, and instruments
- Healthy, stimulating and safe environment
- Nutritious meals and snacks, using organic milk
- Quality equipment and materials for learning, arts, and recreation
- 3 Field Trips a year
- ABC Express library bookmobile
- 2 theatrical performances each year
- Fashion Show
For class descriptions, times and tuitions, see our Programs.
We have some openings available for the current school year and welcome those who are planning ahead for next Fall. We encourage you to make an appointment to tour our school.
If you have any questions, you can view our FAQ, send an email or call (425) 557-7829.