Early Childhood Learning Programs in WA
The school year runs from September through August. During the year we work on the following programs.
Academic Program (September to June)
Summer Camp Program (July to August)
Summer Camp starts in July and ends in August. During this time we emphasize sports activities such as tennis, basketball, football, and other outdoor activities. We also have fun running through the sprinkler, picking fruits from our 26 fruit trees (peaches, pears, apples, cherries, and plum trees), gardening and picking organic vegetables, baking and making pies, going to the park, going on field trips, roasting marshmallows and making s’mores. We eat outside and practice our Spanish. At the end of the summer we have a BBQ party with a fashion show performed by the children with face painting and a bouncy house. During the summer we work with children of the same age group as during the school year.
Times and Tuitions
- School Hours are from 7:00am – 5:30pm (Monday through Friday)
- Full Day Programs – 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Before School, from 7:00am – 9:30am, there is a fee of $13.50 per hour.
- After School, from 3:30pm – 5:30pm, there is a fee of $13.50 per hour.
- The flat-fee rate for extra hours is $310 per month. For 10 hours or more a day, the fee is $20 per hour.
||Full Time – $1,096
||Full Time – $1,046
||Full Time – $979
||Full Time – $944
Take advantage of our programs here at Bilingual Spanish Preschool in King County, Washington.